Monday, October 17, 2011

music mondays: olly murs

confession time:
i am a closet singing competition watcher.

there. i said it. 

i catch up via youtube, just watch the singing parts and then make the appropriate "ouch" faces and state my opinions like they matter and walk away.

that being said, x factor uk brought the cutiest cutie patootie to my youtube addiction and now... oh joy of joys!! ... olly has a catchy, toe tappin', just havin a great time, doo-woppin' fun song that you should listen to. 

Olly Murs
Dance With Me Tonight

i know that this might throw your opinion of my musical tastes into a blender and you may never trust me again. but... i'm ok with it. maybe i'll find you some underground, indie rock, grungy and unknown amazing talent for you later this week... but for now, last week was a long one for me and i just want to have a little fun. and my cutie patootie olly is the answer.

don't judge.

-l

No comments:

Post a Comment