Friday, October 21, 2011

San Gorgonio High School!!

 Yesterday I had the awesome pleasure of speaking at San Gorgonio High School in San Bernadino CA.  I was asked by their theater teacher (who is a friend) if I'd come and speak to her students about life as a musician in LA.  I teamed up with my awesome, talented and beautiful friend Stevie Scott and we headed out bright and early to speak to the kiddos.  Let me tell you they were awesome!  They were super respectful and asked some really cool questions, we played a few songs for them and opened up the rest of the class time for some Q & A.  And since yesterday was the big SHAKEOUT drill for California we even practiced a little earthquake prevention...drop.cover.and hold. ;)  So a huge thanks to all the kids at San Gorgonio...You guys rock, thanks for making our day at your school so memorable!!!  We Love You!

Q&A
Some of the awesome students!
A group picture with the kids who came to say goodbye and sing for us...UM you guys are amazing!!!!


xoxo -V

No comments:

Post a Comment