Sunday, July 31, 2011

Lazy Saturday

On Saturday I decided to do a little afternoon decorating.  I had previously purchased some incredible picture frames from a sweet lady off of craigslist and they were just sitting in my garage collecting dust.  So i thought hey why don't i bring them inside to collect dust?  So after cleaning the garage, going for a hike, running an errand at H&M (my fav part of the day ha) I got down to business.  It only took me about 15 minutes to set it all up and hammer everything into place.  Here's the finished product, I love it, it was simple and it gives the room such a different feel!


My "before" simple framed poster


And "after" 3 empty picture frames 



 I decoupaged pages from my favorite book of poems as the center art.



HAPPINESS!!

-V xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment