Thursday, August 25, 2011

who's who?

So Victoria and I, separately and unbeknownst to the other, went onto instyle.com and did a little Fall Fashion designing - future wardrobe wishes and inspiration. 
Its fun and truth-telling.
who's who? answer below
a:
 b:

What I found is I'll dress pretty much the same, fashion trends or not, for as long as I'll get away with it. I can't help myself. Victoria, in her amazing way of putting clothes on and looking amazing, will pull anything from her closet and make a creative and inspirational look that could walk the runway each season. I'm a huge fan of hers.

As if you couldn't guess: Victoria's fall fashion is first, mine is second.

I love jeans, always have, always will. Can't help it. Started as a kid wearing the hand-me-downs of my older BROTHER and I loved it. Tom-boy to the core, trying to make it more feminine, classic, loving the 50's and 60's.

Victoria, borrowing from her mother's closet, classic, loving fashions from the 70's.

She loves the Mary Tyler Moore show:

I love Mary Tyler Moore in the Dick Van Dyke Show:

And thats what makes us Lace & Leaf. She's Lace - pretty, fabulous, feminine and classic.
I'm Leaf - pretty, fabulous, feminine and classic. Alike but different.

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment