Monday, May 23, 2011

A little giggle

Just as Victoria is sporting her new and lovely clothing purchases, I'm sporting my yoga knickers and tank top. I had to giggle as I was reading her post and looking at her cute pictures and spotting myself in the mirror in the complete opposite attire.
yes, this actually happened.


We'll have to talk about this more later, but I have been making a serious effort to become more fit. I was a sprinter in high school as well as *ahem* a cheerleader that really enjoyed being fit and strong. Now I'm a musician that enjoys drinking coffee and writing songs while sitting in my comfy chair. Oh how things do change.

I'm a big collaborator - in music, in work and in life - which means that I need accountability. And so, great internets, I have stated here that I shall do better, run farther, drink more water and do my best to enjoy that which I do not: working out.

-l

No comments:

Post a Comment