Thursday, May 19, 2011

She Dances

On the heels of that VERY inspiring video that Laura posted today I wanted to share an organization that I partner with that is very close to my heart called SHE DANCES.  It is an organization run by two incredible friends of mine who have hearts of gold.  The organization provides holistic restoration to young girls who have been trafficked and sexually exploited in Honduras.  If you want to learn more about them or how you can help (I personally give 20 dollars a month) visit ...

www.shedances.org


But if you are not financially able to give monthly then just buy one or two of there amazingly cool t-shirts!

annnnnd talking about fashion, that is a nice little transition into my next blog post... high waisted jeans.. get excited I found some for under $65 that are amazing..you will want them too!!! ;)

-V  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment