Thursday, June 23, 2011

transition

i'm in transition again.

Actually, I think I was born as the living icon of transition. Part self-induced and part fact of life, I have moved 8 times in 8 years, I have changed careers, I have all but shaved my head and grown it long again, I have decided to live in Paris but left there and moved to LA instead, I have lost family members and gained new ones, I have owned 6 cars since moving to Los Angeles and am currently looking to both sell my current car and move from my current house.
Again. Transition. 
Top that off with this summer bringing new jobs for both me and my husband and we have a lot happening.

However overwhelmed I would actually like to feel I can't help but be happy about all of this. I love a good challenge that I know I can win. Scrabble anyone?


That statement is how I'm going about all of this change in my life. I could be emotional about it, but fact is, I'm freaking blessed. I have amazing friends who are my family. I have a wonderful man as my teammate in this crazy life. And I'm gonna get that new job... whatever it may be.

So, chin up!

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment