Saturday, June 18, 2011

Tour Day 4 - Sacramento

Yesterday we had the day off and we spent it with the Scott family, whom I have fallen in love with!  A family of 4 kids they are loud, loving, fun, musical, kind, generous, talented and completely amazing.  It's sad to say goodbye to them as they have so graciously opened their home to me, but today we trek to San Francisco for the day and then head over to San Jose for tonight's show so i'm afraid I must.  ;(  Last night Mrs. Scott made an amazing meal of Calzones (which were gigantic) needless to say I did NOT finish my meal! ;) 

 our HUGE calzones!

Shenandoah or Shen as she is so affectionately known decided to give me a fantastic henna tattoo while we were at coffee.. ;)



After dinner we had a little jam session in their living room, so fun!  Then Stevie, Shen and I spent a few hours talking about and sharing videos of our favorite artists and then headed off to bed.  

This morning was full of coffee, hugs and homemade brown bread (yum)... San Francisco here we come!!

THANK YOU TO THE WONDERFUL SCOTT FAMILY FOR BEING AMAZING HOSTS AND FOR MAKING ME FEEL SO AT HOME!!! <3

xoxo
-V  

No comments:

Post a Comment