Monday, June 13, 2011

What a week!


Goodness! These last few days have been incredibly busy and i'm so sorry i'm just now getting around to writing a new post.  My first EP was released June 10 and I couldn't be more excited...plus I head out on my first tour TOMORROW!!!!  WOWEEEE can we say happiness overload?  
 I can't wait to share these amazing experiences with you, that is why I'm going to try and do my best at updating this daily while i'm on the road. I'll be traveling with my amazingly talented and close friend Stevie Scott so expect her to pop in for pictures and/or daily updates as well.  I have no idea what to expect but i'm welcoming it all with open arms, and of course I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to meet you.  So if you live in the bay area or anywhere on our stops up and down the coast please come introduce yourself, it would mean the world to me!!  Meeting you is why I do music in the first place. ;)


And thank you for all the support you have shown me over these last few days, I couldn't feel more blessed and excited about the future so THANK YOU!!!  If you would like to buy a copy of the album please visit my website where you can find both the itunes link and the actual hard copy...plus some other goodies in the merch section!  www.VictoriaClemmons.com 

xoxoxo
-V

No comments:

Post a Comment