Monday, June 20, 2011

Tour Day 5 and 6

Sacramento ---> San Francisco ---> San Jose ---> Los Angeles

That's what my last few days have looked like!!!  Tomorrow we play Santa Barbara and then return to end the tour in Los Angeles on June 24 at Room 5.  ;(

 I had never been to San Francisco and I learned that it was an especially good day to go because the sun was shining and that doesn't always happen!  yay for me cause I LOVE THE SUN!!!


We used our time to walk around the wharf and even managed to find a great little market place that sold tons of fresh fruit, flowers, chocolates, cheeses, succulents and tons of other things. Stevie and I had the best time walking around sampling the food and grabbing some hot coffee after lunch.  By this time the clouds were rolling in and my dear sun was fading away making it pretty chilly.



We even got to see the seals...my favorite animal growing up!


 The streets of San Francisco



After our little site seeing trip it was time to head off to our show at Red Rock Coffee in Mountain View.  Red Rock is a great little venue with live music upstairs and baristas downstairs, we played to a very friendly and fairly full crowd and I even managed to throw in a Justin Bieber cover.  ;)  Mountain View is the cutest town and everyone at Red Rock was so nice and fun!!  After our show we grabbed dinner with my amazing friend Megan who had made the trip from Stanford (not that far) to catch our show for the second time!  What a great friend!!!

The next day we made the trek to LA admiring some beautiful scenery along the way.  California is a gorgeous state!





 xoxo 
-V

No comments:

Post a Comment